Heart for Survivors (H4S) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit established with the mission and purpose to provide compassionate, Christ-centered care for those who have experienced abuse: domestic, sexual, spiritual, ritual.
This we do through helping with
- physical needs (through practical means such as rent payment and material provision).
- spiritual needs (through means such as Christ-centered spiritual coaching).
- legal expenses (for parents who are seeking to protect their children from an abuser).
- education for abuse survivors (about abuse, its effects, and other related topics).
- designated education and training for Christians who want to help.
Heart for Survivors was born out of my seeing the need in the lives of abuse survivors around me, helping them financially, and then inviting others to help financially as well.
At this time, I’m taking no personal remuneration from Heart for Survivors. All funds donated will go directly to help abuse survivors, as well as for education (books, training, etc) and other direct ministry expenses (travel, etc).
If you’d like to donate to Heart for Survivors via PayPal, debit card, or credit card, you can do so here:
If you prefer to donate by check, let me know at email@example.com, and I’ll get you the address.
This is the suggested sliding-scale donation chart for those who receive prayer ministry (spiritual coaching) from me:
|If your AGI is between||and||then your donation can be|
|$0||$10,000||at least $10 per hour|
|$10,001||$20,000||at least $20 per hour|
|$20,001||$30,000||at least $30 per hour|
|$30,001||$40,000||at least $40 per hour|
|$40,001||$50,000||at least $50 per hour|
|$50,001||$60,000||at least $60 per hour|
|$60,001||$70,000||at least $70 per hour|
|$70,001||$80,000||at least $80 per hour|
|$90,001||$100,000||at least $100 per hour|
|$100,001||$110,000||at least $110 per hour|
|$110,001||$120,000||at least $120 per hour|
God bless you.