Beginning August 9th, 2022, and for about 3 days after that, you’ll be able to get Untwisting Scriptures to Find Freedom and Joy in Jesus Christ: Book 4 Wolves, Hypocrisy, Sin Leveling, and Righteousness as a free e-book download!
Here’s the description of Book #4 from this website’s home page:
“You’re just a stupid sheep,” “You’re the worst sinner you know,” “You always have a log in your own eye.” These words and more have been used to bind and confuse those who are being harmed. Untwisting Scriptures #4 untangles them with joy.
This book also gently addresses the important “pronoun issue” when it comes to Bible interpretation, the issue of “sin leveling,” what the New Testament really means when it talks about “repentance,” and what it really means to be free from sin.
Scriptures can be untwisted. You can walk away from the spiritual abuse of “You Should Only Look at Your Own Sin” without losing a relationship with God. In fact, you may just find a Jesus you never knew.
After all, The Real Jesus is Not. Like. That.
Grab your own copy, and then please let others know!
Here is the
TABLE OF CONTENTS
First Thoughts: About Righteousness and Wickedness
PART 1: God’s Children Are Not Vile And Disgusting But Have Full Access to Joyful Righteousness
1. Does God Need to “Look Through the Filter of Jesus” to See His Children?
2. Are You the Prodigal Son or the Older Brother?
3. Nothing Like the Sheep Sermon to Make You Feel Stupid, Disgusting, and Useless
PART 2: We Can Recognize and Reject Sin Leveling
4. What is “Sin Leveling” and What’s Wrong With It?
5. Pronoun Trouble in Romans 2 That Can Keep the Oppressed in a Place of Bondage
6. Why “I’m the Worst Sinner I Know” Is Unbiblical
7. How Teaching Christians to Embrace “I’m the Worst Sinner I Know” Harms the Body of Christ
8. To Those Who Say All Christians Are Hypocrites
9. About That “Log in Your Own Eye”
PART 3: We Can Be Wise About Wickedness, Wolves, and Hypocrisy
10. Making Sense of the Church’s Epidemic of Abuse
11. On the Proliferation of Wolves in the Churches
12. Don’t “Err on the Side of Grace”
13. Jesus vs. the Vipers
PART 4: We Can Flourish in Our Christian Lives
14. Why “Metanoia” is So Much Greater Than “Repentance”
15. Free from Sin
16. “Look to the Cross More”: A Response to the “Gospel-Centered” Movement
That’s it! I hope you enjoy this book, and I hope it helps you to find much Freedom and Joy in Jesus Christ!
Go here to download your free Guide, How to Enjoy the Bible Again (when you’re ready) After Spiritual Abuse (without feeling guilty or getting triggered out of your mind). You’ll receive access to both print and audio versions of the Guide (audio read by me). I’m praying it will be helpful.